Tuesday 8 January 2019

GET CLEAR SKIN IN A MONTH!!!



I used to struggle with the acne problems few years ago. Like every other person, even I tried all the possible skin care products and home remedies and wasted hell loads of money. 😔

I was a college going student and every day I had to face so many questions about why my face breaks out every single day. It was difficult for me to follow a healthy diet since I was a teenager and also I'm a biiiggg foodie. 😋 I used to have all kinds of food. Sweet, salty, sour, punget, aromatic. 🤓

It was difficult for me to follow a strict diet but after the advice from my friends I tried to stay away from oily and fried food hoping for a clear skin. But even then my skin felt the same. 😭


The acne I had was not those huge pimples, I had tiny bumps and small pimples. I had dandruff problems and also tried all possible things to get a dandruff free scalp. But there was no improvement in my skin condition. I had so many blemishes, scars and pimples. I had started losing all my confidence. I stayed back at home most of the days.

And then I heard about this wonderful, magical ingredient which ACTUALLY CHANGED MY LIFE!! 😍😍😍
Just ONE thing. Can you even believe it????😱

To be honest, in the beginning I had no hopes about this product. Because I have tried so many things before and nothing actually cleared my pimples and blemishes. But still I thought to give it a try.

And do you wanna know what is it??!!🙈
 APPLE CIDER VINEGAR. ❤ Yes, you heard it right. It is the most popular vinegar in the natural health community. It is made from fermented apple juice. This magical liquid has so many health benefits. It is the best home remedy for anything from sore throat to varicose veins. It is used for weight loss, to remove dandruff, to control blood sugar and has a lot more beauty and health benefits.

So let's get to the point.
How did I use it?
Well. NEVER apply the Apple cider vinegar directly to the face or any parts of the body without diluting it. And never drink the Apple cider vinegar without diluting it.
You can also drink the Apple cider vinegar. But since I don't like the taste of it I did not intake it.

You'll need:
1.Apple cider vinegar with mother 
2.Water

Dilute 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar with 2-3 teaspoon of water.
Apply it all over the face.
Follow this daily. After a month u can see a huge difference in your skin. All your pimples will be cured and blemishes will start fading. Follow this until your skin is crystal clear.

It is better to use apple cider vinegar with mother. It is easily available in the markets as well as online. It is a bit costly here in India. But if you invest in it you will never have to regret about it and you will never look for any other home remedy or product for acne problems. 👍

Go ahead and get back your healthy and clear face. 
Share your thoughts in the comment section.
Have a good day!!! ❤

1 comment: